JT&T's Standard PET Expandable Sleeving expands up to 150% & is braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns. It is used in electronics, automotive, marine & industrial wire harnessing applications where cost efficiency & durability are critical. The unique braided construction & wide expandability allows quick & easy installation over large connectors & long run wire or cable. Abrasion & cut resistant; also resists UV radiation, gasoline & other engine chemicals. Standard PET can be found in applications ranging from office, home to high-tech wire & cable harnesses. The sleeving cuts easily & cleanly with a hot knife & once installed, will beautify & protect any wire, hose or cable application. Available in additional formulations & colors by special order. Temperature rating from -70°C (-94°F) to 125°C (257°F).
- Meets requirements of FAR 25 & FMVSS 302.
- UL Recognized & CSA Certified.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -70°C (-94°F) to 125°C (257°F).
- Melting Temperature: 250°C (482°F)
- 1/8" to 3" sizes available - some by special order.
- Available in 27 different colors by special order - some are UV Reactive.
- Flame-Retardant: No.
- PT Grade & Halogen Free.
- Monofilament Diameter: 0.010" (0.25mm).
- Material: Polyethylene Terepthalate (PET).
- Use 5055F or 5056F hot knife tools to cut & seal sleeving